Personal Bankruptcy Laws & Rules
Many people face difficult economic times where making ends meet
becomes impossible while debt piles up. Creditors and collectors
will aggressively pursue the money they are owed regardless of your
difficult situation. In many circumstances, they will file a
lawsuit, obtain a judgment, and garnish your wages or your bank
account. Personal Bankruptcy laws can save you a great deal of loss
when your debts outweigh what you have.
Declaring Personal Bankruptcy can:
- Give you a fresh start by eliminating most or all of your
- Force creditors and collectors to leave you alone
- Stop any garnishments that are proceeding or about to
- Place a stop on any lawsuits pending against you.
- Have all outstanding balances removed from your credit report.
The fact that you filed for personal bankruptcy may appear on your
credit file, but the creditors must report that the balance owed on
the account is zero).
We are a debt relief agency. We
help people declare personal bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy
Code. Contact us for a free case review
to determine how to move forward with your personal